Skip to main content

The Invisible Chair

Oni wat nya'a selalu langgar kerusi tih bih?

To anyone who's read the Harry Potter series, or seen the entire movie adaptation (if you're not the reading type..by the way, the ending to the movie franchise s**cked!), you'll notice that Harry has a Cloak of Invisibility. Now, what does this has to do with my post today? Well, actually..I think I might have found an enchanted object just like Harry. It is called the Chair of Invisibility or The Invisible Chair.

Why is this chair invisible? Well, it seems that everytime I sit on this chair...people ALWAYS bump into it! It is as if they really cannot see the chair. Now, at first I was really pissed about this, until I realized that this was probably one of the objects belonging to the Deathly Hallows that J.K. Rowling didn't want people to know about.

I think this chair actually belonged to J.K. Rowling herself - during the time she first started to write her Harry Potter books. Maybe people use to bother her all the time, so she bought this invisible chair and sat on it so that people think she was never there! Then when she bacame famous, she left her job to bask in the glory of success and this office furniture was then sold as a second hand item to Malaysia, where it finally ended up with me! Haha.

To empirically prove the chair is invisible, here are two before and after pictures that I took this morning and HONEST, there are no camera tricks involved!

Picture of The Invisible Chair before I sat on it:

Before...
Here's a picture of The Invisible Chair right after I sat on it!!

After!!
So no wonder I always get bumped into when I sit on this chair. Oooo..coz initially I thought people around me were just blind. Anyways, now that I know it has that sort of power, I can't to see what kind of mischief I could conjure up with this.


Comments

  1. good sharing and awesome for the deep insights to think further.
    keep it up dude and continue to write it on to inspire people to think out of the box and it's like the invisible chair! May God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..the chair disappeared together with the man standing at the back of the "before" pic. hahahaha what a miracle it is :-) anyway tumbs-up dude with ur ctreative thinking...hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe this is just another side effect after that interview with idiot diploma holder

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Suria Perkasa Hitam a.k.a. Kesatria Baja Hitam a.k.a. Kamen Rider Black

Oni wat sirita tih doik obuok tayang? Many many years ago, when I was still a phlemy kid (budak ingusan la...) there was this one television show that somehow brainwashed the minds of almost every boy in my primary school. I'm gonna need the help of my fellow friends and readers to help me re-trace the steps of this television show, coz to be honest, the storyline was the last thing on my mind when I watched it. Tapi dalam aku cuba mengelak untuk ambil tauk pasal storyline cerita tok...masih juak aku dapat ingat dengan samar-samar apa sedang dilalui hero ya. Cerita nok aku maksudkan adalah....jeng jeng jeng! Nangga video tok dulok...jelmakan semula zaman gembira kanak-kanak anda! Henshin!!! Suria...Perkasa...Hitam!!!!!! Persoalan Minda: Aku heran dengan nama hero tok versi Indon ya - Kesatria Baja Hitam. Apa sebenarnya maksud 'baja' ya? Macam ne nama Kamen Rider Black, boleh ter'translate' kepada Kesatria  Baja Hitam? 'Kesatria' dan 'hitam' ya

Bidayuh Music?!!

Oni wat ya nai muzik Bidoyoh?  Traditional Bidayuh Instruments  One day, I saw a discussion on Facebook between some friends that was about Bidayuh MUSIC. I couldn't remember as to whether the discussion was about holding a competition for Bidayuh music or organizing some sort of Bidayuh music festival. Not so sure which one was it. But let me just ask this question; what exactly do you mean by Bidayuh 'music'?. For all I know, Bidayuh music that I have been exposed since I was a kid was those that involve an entire ensemble of gongs (tawak, kita'ak, pidabat and etc...). So when I read this discussion, it was odd for me to think that we would try to ask our modern songwriters to write new music from this type of ensemble. I was once told by village elders that to each kampung, their musical arrangement for this ensemble is different. So the beats played by the group from Grogo, will definitely differ from those who hail from Singgai, Pedawan or Serian.

Space Cop Gaban a.k.a. Space Ranger Gaban a.k.a Space Sheriff Gavan

Oni wat sirita tih ponai brainwash onak opot bih? Space Cop Gaban!! As it seems futile to avoid talking about the invasion of Japanese henshin (transform) hero series that invaded my innocent childhood, it should be more than proper for me to introduce to all of you the pioneer of all japanese henshin heroes. Of course, Suria Perkasa Hitam was one of a kind...yeah, he didn't have any fancy looking giant robot and has never fought any monster that taller than 10 feet. Jadi hero Jipon nok bakal aku persembahkan tok adalah.... ...Space Cop Gaban!!! Mesti bahagia Lawai baca blog aku tok kelak. Oh, and by the way, mun kitak orang nangga video di atas, tolong-tolonglah perhatikan subtitle theme songnya tok dalam Bahasa Malaysia. Hahahaha. Cerita tok aku rasa sapa lahir selepas 1982 sik kan ingat langsung la rasa-rasanya sebab aku rasa aku nangga tok sebelum aku sekolah rendah gik. Atau time aku darjah 1 kot..sik ingat gilak la...harap-harap ada sapa-sapa tolong ingatkan aku (I